Saturday, July 28, 2012

"I Do" Inspiration: Hippie Edition


 A couple of hours into causally perusing through the many wedding/fashion/ lifestyle blogs I follow I stumbled upon this wedding. One of the many qualities important to have in a wedding planner is the ability to appreciate a wide variety of tastes and styles. Although I normally gravitate towards classic vintage/ more traditional weddings, I could not help but fall in love with this couple and their style. 

From the alpaca to the personally illustrated wedding invitations, I instantly fell in love with their laid-back hippie country style wedding. 



 Mix-matched bridesmaid dresses in the same color palette are an easy way to please your bridesmaids and have a casual, but coordinated look for the bridal party. 

 Beautifully overgrown and natural floral hair wreath and bouquet add to the natural look the bride is radiating. 







 Speaking of hippie inspired bridal looks, check out this off the shoulder 70's inspired wedding dress.


 Paired with this daisy wreath and flowing hair and the look sets the tone for a laid back and intimate wedding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment