Saturday, July 28, 2012

And so it begins...


Well hello there and welcome to Old, New, and Something Blue!

I am a nineteen year old about to begin my sophomore year at college in Seattle, Washington. Originally a Southern California resident, this change has been a process. But, I finally feel settled in my little home and ready to begin sharing my adventures. 

I never pictured myself starting a blog. Until my friend Melina, aka The Caffeinated Closet, provided me with the encouragement and reassurance that it is possible. And as a Business major with an overly creative spirit and excitement for life this blog is exactly what I need as a creative outlet in a world filled with numbers, finances, and lots of economics. The name of the blog is a play off of the little things a bride traditionally needs before she gets married because most of this blog will be everything that inspires me towards my [possible] future career as a wedding planner. It will capture my sense of style, my taste in food, my adventures in a fairly new city, and the little things in life that inspire me. As nervous as I am to begin this new project I am excited at the potential of learning a little bit more about myself and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment