Monday, July 30, 2012

My Style: Summer Staples

{skirt: Target (similar), blouse: Active Ride Shop, jean jacket: Urban Outfitters (similar), hat: Urban Outfitters (shop on sale!), sandals: Saltwater sandals (shop), bracelet: 31 Bits (similar)}






I never really loved maxi skirts. I always thought they looked too dressy or beyond my style. So who knew a couple months ago a spur of the moment Target decision to buy a simple black maxi skirt would lead to a favorite summer staple. If you do not own a simple black maxi skirt go out and buy one now. Think of it as that classic go to little black dress or that jean jacket you want to wear everyday because it works with EVERYTHING. You appear cute and put together to the naked eye, but in reality it feels like you are wearing sweat pants out in public. And if there is anything you will notice about my style I am a sucker for comfort. Anything I can wear that allows me to consume large amounts of food and look the same before and after is an outfit keeper in my book. 





No comments:

Post a Comment