Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Style: Deals for Days


 {shirt: Madewell, skirt + belt: Forever 21, flats + jean jacket: Urban Outfitters, clutch: borrowed (from my sister in Turkey!), sunnies: Anthropologie}





I do not normally shop at Forever 21. But every once in a while the cheap prices and endless possibilities draw me in. I saw this skirt in the window and wanted it immediately. The other romper, shoes, necklace, and blouse that came along with it after I perused the store were just impulse buys. Also, see this tank top, you cannot really tell but it is beautifully woven cotton. And I got it at Madewell for $20. Score. And those flats were on sale at Urban Outfitters for a good $10. Yes, I am bragging. But, who could not brag about the deal this outfit is? 

And yes, that last photo is candid. I like to laugh with my hand on my hip in front of my garage while taking outfit photos. Cool factor 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment