Sunday, November 25, 2012

(Fall)ing in love with Autumn


Fall is by far my favorite season. From the freshly sharpened pencils and the promise of a new school year to the changing of color in the leaves-- I have fallen in love with autumn. So when my friend, Kayla, was in town from Alaska and requested we take some photos to remember this time of our life filled with colorful leaves and even more colorful friends I was thrilled. I decided to wear a new dress from Ruche that captures the essence of fall with the leaf shaped detail at the top and the deep green color. Add my new favorite boots from Madewell and you have the easiest outfit ever styled.


                        {dress: Ruche, tights: Target, boots: Madewell, jean jacket: thrifted Levi}


                           





     

Most of my inspiration comes from my surroundings, including my friends differing styles and the colors of the seasons. Each one of my friends has an incredibly unique style that I love to steal and incorporate in my own style. 






There is nothing better than letting go of stress and to-do lists and jumping with friends in the 
fall leaves. 




No comments:

Post a Comment